Egg biryani - Know all about Ekdum Egg Biryani
For the love of Eggs, Egg Biryani
Egg Biryani, our wonderful fusion of flavorful and delicious Biryani for people who love eggs a bit more than anything else. Ekdum! has curated a recipe which on all essential levels, creates the impact on your taste buds with eggs as the star of this delicacy. One of our signatures from Ekdum! Special Biryanis, we are sure you'd want to dive into this fusion of flavors every time you think about Biryani.
Discovering the Egg Biryani with the best ingredients
We wanted to create a sublime fusion of flavors, aromatic herbs and spices that speaks for itself. For this, we created Egg Biryani for Ekdum! Specials. Unlike any other Biryani, this derives taste from its secret blend of chef's kitchen spices and hard-boiled egg bathed in a meld of herbs and spices that are known to just our chefs.
Cracking the flavor code for Egg Biryani
Our Egg Biryani consists of a blend of rich flavorful spices and aromatic seasonings with our star of the Biryani, EGG.
- We prepare fragrant basmati rice cooked with aromatic whole spices, herbs and boiled egg to yield a delicious Egg Biryani that's cooked to perfection.
- Prepared in dum style, the dominant flavours consist of whole spices like pathar ka phool, star anise, black cardamom, Kewra essence, shahi jeera and bay leaf.
- While an amalgamation of turmeric, mint, coriander, green chilli paste, ginger and garlic hold the root taste for this delicacy.
- Hard-boiled eggs are marinated and fried in our secret blend of spices and placed between layers of high-quality aged basmati rice, topped with caramelized onions.
- The crunchiness of the caramelized onions, when topped over, zest up the overall taste of Ekdum!'s Egg Biryani.
It's not just delicious, itâ€™s Egglicious
The Egg Biryani of Ekdum! is an intimate affair of spiced eggs laid in a bed of aromatic Indian spices and high-quality aged Basmati rice and cooked in a dum so that every grain of rice bloom separately like flower petals. Topped with caramelized onions, the crunchiness when paired with eggs enhances the overall taste palate of this Biryani. It's truly a delightful experience for any egg lover as you can indulge with the lovely egg texture in every bite of this Biryani while your taste buds hit the waves of our secret blend of masalas and make you rejoice this delicacy even more.