Makhani Biryani - A rich and creamy paradise
Makhani Biryani at Ekdum! is an intricate meld of royal flavors with oodles of creaminess. With it’s pure and heavenly taste will keep you wanting more right after the first bite. Makhani, whether you indulge in Butter chicken or Paneer Makhani, is a true Punjabi and Dilli delicacy and now in the new avatar of Biryani!
The dawn of Makhani Biryani
Makhani Biryani is one of our Ekdum! Special Biryani. Created keeping in mind the taste palate of those who love to indulge in delicacies that are rich, creamy and subtle. Our chefs have devised the recipe after carefully selecting the ingredients that do not overpower each other, but rather bloom in harmony for a beautiful taste.
Creating a buttery affair
Prepared in dum, this rich and smooth Biryani is an amalgamation of whole spices like:
- Cinnamon, clove, black cardamom, Kasturi methi, garam masala which provides it with the perfect aroma.
- While our rich ingredients such as melon seeds, cashew paste, milk solids and a thick tomato gravy provides it with a smooth and creamy texture.
- Topped with saffron essence, in order to add more richness and aroma for the wholeness of this delicacy.
- We carefully select tender pieces of chicken tikka or juicy paneer, as per your liking and douse them in a rich creamy gravy which is then layered with high-quality basmati aged rice and cooked in dum style.
- Chicken Tikka or cottage cheese pieces are smothered with ghee and butter and marinated before they become a part of rice as we make sure everything that goes in Ekdum!’s Biryani is full of taste to the deepest level.
It’s truly a jubilation of heartiest flavors that make you fall in love with it from the very first bite.
Smother your palate
The tangy, flavorful and buttery taste enriches every spoonful of Makhani Biryani with a blissfully rich taste and makes everyone happy to stomach. Food must be all-inclusive, something that transcends barriers which is why we offer it in vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian options. You can choose Paneer Makhani Biryani and rejoice cottage cheese chunks or go for Butter Chicken Biryani to indulge in juicy and smoky flavored chicken tikka pieces for a wonderful taste.