Jubilant Foodworks Limited may collect personal information from you that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly, or indirectly to you. Some examples of information we collect include the following:
- Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, deliverypostal address, email address, telephone number, and other contacttelephone/mobile datanumber
- Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and other information for authentication and account access.
- Demographic Data. We collect demographic location information data including your age, gender, and country.
- Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make a purchase, including your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), the security code associated with your payment instrument.
- Order Information. We collect information about your orders like order history, favorite items and food choices.
- Profile Data. We collect your interests, favorites, and other profile data.
- Content. We collect the content of messages you send to us, such as feedback and product reviews you write, or questions and information you provide to customer support.
- Resume Data. We collect data as necessary to consider you for a job opening if you submit an application to us, including your employment history, transcript, writing samples, and references.
We collect information that you provide at various points. This will generally occur when you either:
- Account registration
- Visit Online ordering site to place order.
- Enter into a competition or promotion online.
- Participate in a survey.
- Participate in reward programs
- Subscribe to our mailing list.
- Register as a WOW club member.
- Apply for a job.
- Request information regarding our Franchise system.
- Email or other voluntary communications
- Submit website feedback
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
When you visit the Web site, we automatically collect information about your device and how your device interacts with our Web site. Some examples of information we collect include the following:
- Service Use Data. We collect data about the features you use, the emails and advertisements you view, the products you purchase, the date and time you access the Web site, the pages you access while at the Web site, and the internet address of the web site, if any, from which you linked directly to the Web site, and other similar information.
- Device Connectivity and Configuration Data. We collect data about the type of device you use, the operating system and browser you use, your internet service provider, your device’s regional and language settings, and other similar information. This data also includes IP address, MAC address, device advertising Id (e.g., IDFA or AAID), and other device identifiers.
- Location Data. We collect data about your device’s location, which can be precise (e.g., latitude/longitude data) or imprecise (e.g., location derived from an IP address or data that indicates a city or postal code level).
- Information is also collected by tools like Google Analytics to view your site navigation to provide to good digital experience.
- Log Files
- EA log file is a file that records events that occur in connection with your use of the Web site, such as IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamps, and related data is stored in various systems.
The Web site' servers, or the servers of third parties that are used to operate the Web site, may place a "cookie" on your device, store data in your device’s browser or access pre-existing removable tracking features on your device in order to allow you to use the Web site and to personalize your experience. A "cookie" is a small piece of data that can be sent by a web server to your device, which then may be stored by your browser on your device’s hard drive. Cookies and browser storage allow us to recognize your device while you are on our Web site and help customize your online experience and make it more convenient for you. Cookies and browser storage are also useful in allowing more efficient log-in for users, tracking transaction histories and preserving information between sessions. The information collected from cookies and browser storage may also be used to improve the functionality of the Web site.
Types of cookies and tags on our Web site include:
Functionality: Used to remember your preferences and for facilitating transactions such as purchases.
Performance or Analytics: Used to measure site activity to improve user experience.
Targeting: Used to display information and offers that specifically interest you.
We use Local Storage, such as HTML5 storage, to store information related to whether the user has chosen to "Remain Logged In" as well as tokens if third party services are used. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our Web site or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity use Local Storage such as HTML 5 storage to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 Local Storage
Web Beacons ("Tracking Pixels")
Web beacons are small graphic images, also known as "internet tags" or "clear gifs," embedded in web pages and email messages. Web beacons may be used to count the number of visitors to the Web site, to monitor how users navigate the Web site, and to count content views. We may incorporate web beacons from third parties that allow us track our conversions, bring you advertising both on and off the Web site, and provide you with additional functionality, such as the ability to connect our Web site with your social media account.
An embedded script is programming code designed to collect information about your interactions with the Web site. It is temporarily downloaded onto your device from our web server or a third party with whom we work, is active only while you are connected to the Web site, and deleted or deactivated thereafter.
GPS (global positioning systems) software, geo-filtering, and other location-aware technologies locate (sometimes precisely) you for purposes such as verifying your location and delivering or restricting relevant content based on your location.
Information Collected from Other sources
We also obtain information about you from other sources and combine such information with information we have collected about you. These category of other sources from which we collect includes the following:
- Social networks when you reference our Service or grant permission to Franchisee to access your data on one or more of these services.
- Business Partners with which we offer co-branded services, sell or distribute our products, or engage in joint marketing activities.
- Jubilant foodWorks’s current brands such as Dunkin Donuts, chefboss, Ekdum! and all future brands.
- Business Partners including aggregators with which we offer co-branded services, sell or distribute our products, or engage in joint marketing activities. Publicly-available sources such as open government databases or other data in the public domain.
We are not responsible for the accuracy of any information provided by third parties or third party policies or practices.
Where ever Jubilant Foodworks Limited collects personal information about you from someone else, Jubilant Foodworks Limited or the franchisee will take reasonable steps to advise you.
USE AND DISCLOSURE
Except as otherwise stated, we may use information collected via this site to improve the content of our site, to customize the site to your preferences, to communicate information to you (if you have requested it), and for any other purpose specified.
Jubilant Foodworks Limited may use the personal information that you submit to restaurant and process that information in order to provide goods and services. Generally, we may use your personal information in the ways in which you would expect, including but not limited, to any of the following purposes:
- opening, maintaining, administering and servicing users' accounts or memberships;
- To allow you to participate as WOW Club member.
- To provide you with any restaurant or promotion information you may request.
- To process any online ordering.
- To determine the number of visitors to our websites and conduct reviews of our sites.
- To fulfill prizes, awards and purchases
- providing services and support to users;
- processing, servicing or enforcing transactions and sending related communications;
- responding to your questions inquiries, comments and instructions;
- protecting our systems from fraud and unlawful access;
- maintaining the security and integrity of its systems;
- helping to establish and verify the identity of users;
- improving our Web site, stores, advertisements, products, and services;
- providing users with product or service updates, promotional notices and offers; and
- advertisements, and other information about Franchisee and its affiliates.
- providing you with our Promotions;
- sending you promotional newsletters and marketing communications and other information on products or services that we consider will be of interest to you about Jubilant Foodworks Limited, its affiliates, subsidiaries , joint venture partners and its current brands such as Dominos, Dunkin Donuts, Chefboss, Ekdum! and all future brands
- serving digital advertisements to you tailored to your interests on third party ad properties;
- To process any job application you may submit.
- To respond to specific requests from visitors.
- To keep you informed about any changes to our websites.
- To conduct marketing research.
- analyzing trends and usage, such as the efficiency of deliveries and store operations;
- fulfilling any other business or commercial purposes at your direction or with your consent.
Note: If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving any promotional communication from us please sms UNSUB at 5757575 to unregister.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We disclose information about you as follows:
- Internally - Jubilant Foodworks Limited may share statistics and personal information within its group of Companies including its subsidiaries , affiliates, joint venture partners and its current brands such as Dominos, Dunkin Donuts, chefboss, Ekdum! and all future brands
- Jubilant Foodworks Limited may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may include your information as part of that transaction.
- Franchisees. We share information with Domino's Pizza franchisees in connection with the services we provide to them. For example, we share information with franchisees in order to facilitate your orders, maintain and administer your online accounts, respond to your questions and comments, comply with your requests, market and advertise to you, facilitate services with respect to Drivers, and otherwise comply with applicable law. Domino's Pizza franchisees are independent entities and their processing of information is subject to their own privacy policies.
- Service Providers. Franchisee uses agents, vendors, consultants and other service providers to help it maintain and operate its Web site, payment processing, and for other reasons related to the operation of its business, and those companies may receive your information for that purpose. These companies may only use such information for the purpose of performing those functions and may not use it for any other purpose, although we may permit them to use aggregate information which does not identify you or de-identified data for other purposes.
- Business Partners. We share your information with our business partners in connection with offering you co-branded services, selling or distributing our products, or engaging in joint marketing activities.
- Promotions. Our Promotions may be jointly sponsored or offered by third parties. If you voluntarily choose to enter a Promotion, we share your information with third parties a set forth in the official rules that govern the Promotion as well as for administrative purposes and as required by law (e.g., on a winners list). By entering a Promotion, you agree to the official rules that govern that Promotion, and, except where prohibited by applicable law, allow the sponsor and/or other parties to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing materials.
- Third Parties. We share your information with other third parties for purposes of facilitating your requests (such as when you choose to share information with a social network about your activities on the Web site) and in connection with tailoring advertisements, measuring and improving our Web site and advertising effectiveness, and enabling other enhancements.
- Merger or Acquisition. We may share your information if Franchisee is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets. In such event, you may be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your information.
Consent. We may share your information with notice and as required by applicable law, with your consent.
Notwithstanding the above, Jubilant Foodworks Limited may disclose aggregated or de-identified information for any purpose except as prohibited by applicable law
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Review and Update of Account Information
You have the right to access certain account information that you have voluntarily submitted to us through the Web site. You may correct, update, amend, delete, or remove that information by making the change within your Jubilant Foodworks Limited online account. or contacting us as set forth in the section entitled “Contact Us” below. We will respond to your request for access within 30 days. We may require additional information from you to allow us to confirm your identity. Please note that we will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Tracking Technologies Generally
Most web browser applications (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox and Apple Safari) have features that can notify you when you receive a cookie or prevent cookies from being sent. If you use multiple browsers on your device, you will need to instruct each browser separately. Your ability to limit cookies is subject to your browser settings and limitations.
You can reset your device advertising Id at any time through your device settings, which is designed to allow you to limit the use of information collected about you.
The location data collected through an app depends on your device settings and app permissions. You can exercise choice over the location data collected through our apps by (i) for GPS data, disabling location in your device settings or disabling location permissions to that app; (ii) for Bluetooth data, disabling Bluetooth and any Bluetooth scanning option in your device settings; or (iii) for WiFi data, disabling WiFi and any WiFi scanning option in your device settings. You can stop collection of all location data via an app by uninstalling the app.
Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to online services you visit. Note, however, there is no industry consensus as to what site and app operators should do with regard to these signals. Accordingly, Franchisee does not respond to "Do Not Track" signals or other mechanisms.
If you disable cookies or other device tracking features, however, you may not be able to use certain functions of the Web site.
Analytics and Advertising
Please be aware that, even if you are able to opt out of certain kinds of interest-based advertising, you may continue to receive other types of ads. Opting out only means that those selected members should no longer deliver certain interest-based advertising to you, but does not mean you will no longer receive any targeted content and/or ads (e.g., from other ad networks).
Jubilant Foodworks Limited is not responsible for effectiveness of, or compliance with, any third parties’ opt out options or programs or the accuracy of their statements regarding their programs.
In order to provide service to you, we may send you communications related to your transactions, security or the administration of the Web site. From time to time, Jubilant Foodworks Limited may also send you other messages or updates about our Web site, Franchisee, or our promotions and other activities.
If you do not wish to receive promotional communications from Jubilant Foodworks Limited, you can opt out at any time by following the instructions provided in those communications or by contacting us as set forth in the section entitled “Contact Us” below. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may continue to send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account, servicing, or our ongoing business relations. Please note that we may take time to process such requests, and your request shall take effect no later than 5 (Five) business days from the receipt of such request, after which we will not use your personal data for any processing unless required by us to comply with our legal obligations. We may not be able offer you any or all Services upon such withdrawal of your consent.
Jubilant Foodworks Limited will retain User’s personal data for the period necessary for the execution of the services or to attend their requests or claims up to 512 years. After this time, Jubilant Foodworks Limited will keep retaining the data only to the extent necessary in order to fulfill its obligations provided by the law.
When Users have given their consent for their personal data to be processed for the marketing purposes, their personal data will be retained until their consent is revoked.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
ANALYTICS, ADVERTISING, AND RETARGETING
We may also engage third parties to serve advertisements on the Web site and/or on other sites. These third parties collect and share information with us during your visits to this and other sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you, measure and research the effectiveness of our advertisements, track page usage and paths followed during visits through our Web site, help us serve relevant internet banner advertisements on our Web site and on other sites, and track use of our internet banner advertisements and other links from our marketing partners' sites to our Web site. Jubilant Foodworks Limited may use the information collected on its Web site for online behavioral advertising purposes including retargeting and to customize ads to you when you visit third party sites.
Any material/ contents downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the site is done at your own discretion and risk. Although Jubilant Foodworks Limited takes full precaution and care against viruses in the Content present or sent through the website but Jubilant Foodworks Limited and / or its associates and affiliates do not warrant that this site, its servers, or any mail sent from Jubilant Foodworks Limited will not have viruses or harmful components. If any damage is caused to your computer system and any losses accrue it will not be the responsibility of Jubilant Foodworks Limited. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data or any other harm that results from the usage of any such material.
Jubilant FoodWorks Limited maintains reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to help guard your information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware, however, that any email or other transmission you send through the internet cannot be completely protected, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information collected through our Web site. Once we have received your information, we will use strict physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to try to prevent unauthorised access.
The Web site are directed toward and designed for use by persons aged 18 or older. Jubilant FoodWorks Limited will not approve applications of, or establish or maintain registrations for any child whom Jubilant FoodWorks Limited knows to be under the age of 18. . Jubilant FoodWorks Limited does not solicit or knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 18. If. Jubilant FoodWorks Limited nevertheless discovers that it has received personal data from an individual who indicates that he or she is, or whom Franchisee otherwise has reason to believe is, under the age of 18,Jubilant FoodWorks Limited will delete such information from its systems. Additionally, a child's parent or legal guardian may request that the child's information be corrected or deleted from our files by contacting us as set forth in the “Contact Us” section below.
If you have any queries relating to the processing or usage of information provided by you in connection with this Policy, please email us at ________in or write to our Grievance Officer at the following address: _________